Careers at Siemens Process Systems Engineering
Challenging work in a flexible, interesting environment
Siemens Process Systems Engineering offers a range of interesting and challenging careers in our offices in the UK (London headquarters), the USA (Parsippany, NJ and Houston, TX), Korea (Daejeon), Japan (Yokohama) and Switzerland (Lausanne).
To see more about working at Siemens PSE, watch our video ....
What is it like to work at Siemens PSE?
People are very committed to working at Siemens PSE. They tend to be given responsibility early, stay a long time and grow with the company. We support employees' career development through education, training, mentoring and internal promotions.
To help us describe what it is like to work here, we asked our people what elements make the Siemens PSE working culture unique. This is what they told us:
High calibre people:
… nearly 50% of our personnel have PhDs.
A diverse culture
… there are 32 nationalities working at Siemens PSE.
The opportunity to innovate
… we support new ideas and invest 33% of our revenue in R&D.
Passionate belief in our products
… and working hard to deliver the best quality.
… good work-life balance and trust in employees.
A desire to learn
… we like employees to gain qualifications and learn new skills.
A friendly, family feel
… people care and look out for each other.
Open, respected leadership
… our management team is interested in and supportive of others' ideas.
A relaxed, purposeful environment
Siemens Process Systems Engineering London headquarters
Siemens Process Systems Engineering is an equal opportunities employer. Find out more about Siemens PSE.
More about PSECareers at Siemens PSE Our Values Benefits of working at Siemens PSE What our employees say About Siemens PSE
- Full Stack Software Developer
- Senior Consultant Engineer
- Digital Applications Front End Developer
- Graduate Applications Engineer
- Applications Engineer - Bioprocessing
- Graduate Applications Engineer - Bioprocessing
- Consultant, Formulated Products
- Graduate Consultant – Formulated Products
- Senior Applications Engineer, Energy & Chemicals
- C++ Software Developer, Digital Applications
- Consultant Engineer
- Junior IT/OT Solutions Engineer
- Business Development Manager – Energy & Chemicals
- Talent Acquisition Partner
If you are interested in working for Siemens Process Systems Engineering but can't currently see a suitable role please click here.